This month is all about new beginnings. Hubby and I joined a gym. I have new classes that I will be teaching. I’m going to start home preschool with my 2 year old. I’m getting a bit tired thinking of it all. But it’s all really exciting, too! Here’s a bit of what I’d like to accomplish this month:
– Complete the No-Brainer Wardrobe Workshop
– Compile fall capsule wardrobe (I use this to help me out)
– go without sugar, wheat, dairy, and alcohol all month (this will be so tough! eek!)
Family & Home
– declutter 100 items
– have a date night with my husband (we got off track in July)
– finish Helping Parents Practice and read Intelligent Music Teaching
– finish updating website… finally!
– practice for SECE class and get off to a good start!
– read The Chosen and The Homecoming
– host one Sunday Supper
– plan two Thrive Local events